Sunday, August 19, 2012

D.I.Y: Leopard Print Cut-Offs


Seriously, I think I was once a leopard in another life because leopard print and me just go together like cheese on a pancake. On the other hand, cut-offs and me don't go so well, they make my ass hang out. "But I ain't mad at em! " So I'm really loving the whole "high waisted cut off shorts" trend at the moment. What I like even more is how ridiculously easy they are to make.




My inspiration


What your going to need.....
  • Pair of pants/ shorts
  • Fabric paint
  • Leopard print stencil
  • Tape
  • Sponge
First: cut shorts to desired length.
Second: your going to tape your stencil to the shorts.
Third: apply dab of paint to sponge and begin to apply it to the shorts.
Continue until all side are covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment